"Dodge Scat Pack" Club or Factory Bees
Scat Pack Club bee decals were mailed by Chrysler to members who joined the club. The originals came in several different sizes for each year.
(Dodge Challenger, Charger, Coronet, Dart, Super Bee)
All 1970 Dodge A-B-E-body cars with 340, 383, 426, 440 engines, came from the factory with inside-window bee decals.
All decals are sold in pairs, right and left. Correctly pre-cut contour around all decals.
● 1968 inside-window decals. White, black, orange, gray, pink reverse print. 6" diameter.
● 1969-70 inside-window decals. White, black, yellow, blue, red reverse print. 4" diameter.
● 1970 "factory" bees inside-window decals, no lettering. All details are exactly like the originals, including original built-in location guide, and correct pre-cut contour around bee. 5-colors: Blue, black, white, yellow, and red reverse print on clear vinyl. Bees measure 2¼" x 2".
● 1971 outside-window decals. Orange, black, pink print on chrome. 3" diameter.Temporarily out of stock.
● Custom outside-window decals. Same as 1970 "factory" bees, but for cars with dark-tinted windows. Built-in location guide.