Mopar Gas Tank Pads
Pads are made of roofing felt tar paper, which is moisture-repellent, unlike foam pads. Appearance, size and cutouts are the same as the original pads. Some of these pads are just a simple rectangle or square, as original.
(1962-1976 A-B-C-E-body; Chrysler, Dodge, Plymouth)
● A-body 1967-76: Barracuda/Cuda (A-body only), Dart, Demon, Duster
● B-body 1962-67: Belvedere, Charger, Coronet, GTX, Satellite, Savoy, 330, 440
● C-body 1965-1971: Chrysler, Fury, Monaco, Polara
● B-body 1968-1974: Belvedere, Charger, Coronet, GTX, Road Runner, Satellite, Super Bee
● E-body 1970-74: Barracuda/Cuda, Challenger